Thursday, May 26, 2016

TAIL OF THE LIZARD KING is Now Available!


This post is going to be a bit more personal than usual, but this is still a matter of relevance. You see, the wondrous folk over at Ramble House have published my trash-literature book, Tail of the Lizard King! This is my first published novel and I can hardly express my gratitude and excitement. I started work on Tail after my first intimations with the stuff that I talk about at meetings of the Book Club of Desolation, and I like to think it contains echoes of Harry Stephen Keeler and Ron Haydock. Who's Ron Haydock, you ask? Hm...I wonder who the subject of the next Book Club will be...

Tail contains two novellas, the titular story and Kaliwood. The former tells the story of Sinthia, a sex-crazed pot addict who goes on a search for truth and weed...and in doing so finds the key to revenge on the men who wronged her. Kaliwood is about Karl Denim, a repressed film director who may find the answer to his problems in an area of India where the dread dinosaur Noxosaurus is said to live. If any of that caught your eye, or even if it didn't, order your copy and get exploring! After all, entertainment is my sole goal in life, and hot damn, check out that cover! Gavin O'Keefe, the RH cover artist, is a superstar, and you should buy the book just for his efforts alone. So what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment